If you are searching for an ornate look, gold frame 8483 is the one. One of our best sellers for many years, this is a heavy solid wood frame which says quality. 8483 is 2.5" wide and is not suitable for an 8x10 because of its width.
The original Divine Mercy Image, painted by Eugene Kazimierowski in Vilnius under the direct supervision of St. Faustina and Fr. Michael Sopocko. It was completed in 1934. The image fell into disrepair from storage during the second World War, and the following decades when public veneration of the Divine Mercy was forbidden. The image was restored back to it’s original beauty in 2003 by an artist of Vilnius and this restoration, with some slight modifications, is what is available here.
Please note the following:
- You can select a language for your Image at no additional cost. You may also select a second language for this Image. If you don't see your language here, you can use the space provided to add your own. (The top selection will appear above the second). On images that are 8x10, it is too small to add two languages, so please go up to a 10x18 for this. A $15 art fee will be added to the cost of your image for a new language or an additional language.
- The Image will not update in your selected language – it will always show English on the web. However, we will receive your correct language request and confirm this in your order receipt.
- Images pictured on this website are not always proportional. This is just a website limitation - the real product will be proportioned to the correct size ordered. The 10x18 and 20x36 are correct proportions, and match the original painting as close as possible.
- Our Images are highly scratch resistant but it's always best to use a feather duster and be gentle on the canvas.
- Our canvas and inks are highly waterproof, but please bless Images with holy water only in the frame.
Thank you for considering this Image!